Episode 8 - Feedback and discussion (1 reply and 2 comments)
- Apple pie and Kuchikiri
- Stories from a tearoom window: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006T3ITKU
- Aarons kintsugi photos http://tealife.audio/gallery-kintsugi/
- Online source for Kinsugi equipment
- Page in english: http://www1.odn.ne.jp/j-lacquer/home_eng.html
- There is another page called Hariyo Shikko but it is only in Japanese. However they have a so-called “kintsugi set” for beginners, which may be easier t0 buy (but more expensive than buying things separately) http://www.urushi.jp/access.html
Got a tip to another place to find kintsugi utensils: http://teadogu.com/kijaartofrew.html
I am just getting around to listening to all the episodes, but here is another source for kintsugi supplies as well as a booklet or online seminar on how to do it.
Thank you for the link, the shop looks nice.