Tea Life Audio
Tea Life Audio is a podcast about Japanese Tea Ceremony and related arts. This is a round table show, with an open discussion about Tea. The show has three hosts who have several decades of combined experience with Tea ceremony.
Each episode follows a similar structure of: Announcements, Banter, Anecdote, and Main Tea topic.
If you have any comments about our show or a given episode please go to our forum and leave a comment.
Lates blog posts
The use of a left- or right-oriented or frontal oriented pictorial scroll depends upon which side of the alcove is nearest the room’s service entrance.
Main Topic – Changing to furo
- The trial mentioned in the episode: http://tealife.audio/Support/
- The bonus episode is available at Patreon: http://patreon.com/tealife
If you buy any of the books using the links below you will support the podcast (if you can’t see them, turn of your ad-blocker):
When hanging a pictorial scroll, it is also fine to pull the wrapping cord away to the side having the artist’s stamp.
Has Tea impacted on your relationships or how you approach relationships?
– Katies 3D at work is Ultimaker 2+ ( http://amzn.to/2pqlZFc ), which is the winner of this review in the Prosumer class: https://www.3dhubs.com/best-3d-printer-guide
– Katies filament: http://www.makergeeks.com/disafi.html
– Incense NHK program https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/vod/corekyoto/20170406/
When hanging a bokuseki (calligraphic scroll by a Zen figure), by and large pull the wrapping cord aside towards the lower seat.