Tea Life Audio
Tea Life Audio is a podcast about Japanese Tea Ceremony and related arts. This is a round table show, with an open discussion about Tea. The show has three hosts who have several decades of combined experience with Tea ceremony.
Each episode follows a similar structure of: Announcements, Banter, Anecdote, and Main Tea topic.
If you have any comments about our show or a given episode please go to our forum and leave a comment.
Lates blog posts
We would like to make a question and answer page for the Japanese Way of Tea. StackExchange is a site that specialise in this type of Q&A sites. Check out their list of sites, maybe you’ll find something interesting. We have proposed a new site called Chanoyu – Japanese Way of Tea. There is a bit of a process to go from proposal to a Q&A site. To manage that we need your help!
- Make the proposal [COMPLETE]
- Have 40 questions with 10 or more votes [IN PROGRESS]
- Have 200 people commit to use the page
- The page is created in a temporary (beta) stage, and we need to prove that there is enough interest in Chanoyu Q&A
- Permanent page created
Please help us by doing the following
Then click on this link: http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/95567/chanoyu-japanese-way-of-tea?tab=votes#tab-top It will take you back to the page showing the questions with the highest number of votes on the top.
Thank you for your help! We believe this will be a great way to share tea knowledge, and we hope yo see you on there soon!
“Temae ni wa yowami o sutete tada tsuyoku saredo fuzoku iyashiki o sare.”
(In temae, abandon your weaknesses and just be strong. However, refrain from being offensive in manner.)
Please support our efforts to start a question and answer site:
– We made a short page describing what to do and why, you’ll find it at this link http://tealife.audio/questions-and-answer-site/
– Talikin’ Tea https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/talking-tea/id927231965?mt=2
– Kimono controversy
Jozu ni wa suki to kiyo to ko tsumu to
Kono mitsu sorou hito zo yoku shiru
To become adept at something requires liking it, adroitness, and the accumulation of training. It is the person with all these three who will realize mastery.
– Ocha zanmai: http://tinyurl.com/ochazanma
– Mindset book: http://www.audible.com/pd/Self-Development/Mindset-Audiobook/B002V0QGLE
– Kimono Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLotXiStjsKPlKAv8DdpABoVydAi70X6BF&jct=9p0sF5mf0V0fsdlnnC2SDN5-i2qbyw
– Kimono web page: http://www.oldjapan.org/menskimono/index.html