Tea Life Audio
Tea Life Audio is a podcast about Japanese Tea Ceremony and related arts. This is a round table show, with an open discussion about Tea. The show has three hosts who have several decades of combined experience with Tea ceremony.
Each episode follows a similar structure of: Announcements, Banter, Anecdote, and Main Tea topic.
If you have any comments about our show or a given episode please go to our forum and leave a comment.
Lates blog posts
– Men using fukusa to pick up the kettle lid
– 3D printer
– Anecdote: Child putting his head in a chatsubo
– The tea bowl that could not hold water but fed a 1.000 people.
The annecdote was reproduced with permission:
Asian Art Museum
200 Larkin Street
The story is read by Storytell
– Introduction of Hamana-sensei
– Anecdote about Rikyu buying dogu for some one.
– Physical tea space
– Glass tea room: http://www.dezeen.com/2015/04/24/tokujin-yoshioka-k