Tea Life Audio
Tea Life Audio is a podcast about Japanese Tea Ceremony and related arts. This is a round table show, with an open discussion about Tea. The show has three hosts who have several decades of combined experience with Tea ceremony.
Each episode follows a similar structure of: Announcements, Banter, Anecdote, and Main Tea topic.
If you have any comments about our show or a given episode please go to our forum and leave a comment.
Lates blog posts
Nakuna mushi wakaruru koi wa hoshi ni sae. Ko-bayashi I-ssa.
(After the death of his wife.)
Cry not insects divided love even stars among. Little-grove One-tea.
Oh, insects, cease your cries that pierce the heart.
Lovers, even among the stars, must part.
(Translated by Harold Stewart.)
(Harold chose the form of the Heroic couplet when translating Haiku.)
From his, ‘A Chime of Windbells‘.
(Courtesy of Allan Sōsei Palmer Sensei)
Main Topic – Marius Secret Project
- Project home page: https://eternal.builders/
- Project YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@eternalbuilders
- Project Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eternal_Builder
- “一期一会” (Ichi-go ichi-e): “One time, one meeting”
- “静中行” (Sei-chu-kou): “Action in quietude”
- “和敬清寂” (Wa-kei-sei-jaku): “Harmony, respect, purity, tranquility”
- “有心無心” (Yuushin-mushin): “Mindful, mindless”
- “空即色” (Ku-soku-shiki): “Emptiness is form”
- “色即是空” (Shiki-soku-ze-ku): “Form is emptiness”
- “無我無人” (Muga-mujin): “No self, no others”
- “瞬時永劫” (Shunji-eigou): “A moment is eternity”
- “万法一如” (Banbou-ichinyo): “All things are as one”
- “一切皆空” (Issai-kai-ku): “All is emptiness”