Tea Life Audio
Tea Life Audio is a podcast about Japanese Tea Ceremony and related arts. This is a round table show, with an open discussion about Tea. The show has three hosts who have several decades of combined experience with Tea ceremony.
Each episode follows a similar structure of: Announcements, Banter, Anecdote, and Main Tea topic.
If you have any comments about our show or a given episode please go to our forum and leave a comment.
Lates blog posts
For night gatherings
of former times I have heard
the alcove was free
of hanging scrolls and flowers
such things now common to we
Topic – language
– Kyle’s instagram @TeaWithKyle
– The Blog mentioned https://www.uedasokochanoyu.com/blog/
– Adams patreon https://www.patreon.com/adamsomu
– Adams vocabulary podcast https://www.uedasokochanoyu.com/media/
tomoshibi ni yu o tsugaba ?ku tsuge, kyaku ni akazaru kokoroe to shire
Add liberally oil to your night lamp for tea,
For should the lamp fade and your guests be left in dark,
how impoverished the scene be.
Main Topic Dogu Priority when on a budget
tomoshibi ni in to yō tono futatsu ari, akatsuki in ni yoi wa yō nari
For lamps of the sort
To their yin and yang give thought
Yin light suits the dawn
While the darkness of the night
Wants the strength of yang burn bright
Main Topic – Tea Offerings
- Kyoto Journal https://kyotojournalcurrent.org/
- Code for Issue #91: tealife
- Gives you 15% off
- Gives the podcast a contribution